Big Tap ChautauquaFest Saturday, September 23, 2023 from 1:00 PM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT
Saturday, September 23, 2023 from 1:00 PM CDT to 5:00 PM CDT
Big Tap ChautauquaFestIn Honor of Kevin Hunt
Saturday, September 23, 2023
Grounds Open: 12:30PM
Event Begins: 1:00PM
Event Ends: 5:00PM
Tickets: $25 (Food Only) / $45 (All Inclusive)
Local restaurants present samples of their signature dishes, the Ashwabay Grille puts on the bratwursts and the kraut, while local & regional breweries, wineries, and distilleries offer a variety of their best taps and spirits.
All proceeds benefit Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua and the Ashwabay Outdoor Education Foundation.
Made up of brothers Adam and Eric Doane, this songwriting duo are accomplished musicians, performing entirely self-written material while showcasing well polished harmonies as they sing their own style of Folk, County, Rock, and Pop music.
Molly & The Danger Band (3:00PM)
You could call them them a rock/country/jazz/bluegrass/celtic band, but they are really an Americana band. The blending of different American roots music creates a unique musical cocktail. From classic covers, traditional and original music, no matter what you call it, you're bound to have a good time.
Ashwabay Grille . Benoit Cheese Haus . Bodin Fisheries . Cafe Coco . Chequamegon Food Co-op . Chris Basina’s Hog & Herring . Happy Hollow Creamery . Tetzner’s Dairy Farm . Trinko Sausage
Adventure Club Brewing . Apfelhaus Cidery & Superior View Farm . Bayfield Winery and Blue Ox Cider . Bent Paddle Brewing Co. . Bill’s Distributing . Castle Danger Brewery . Coca-Cola Beverages of Duluth . Copper Crow Distillery . Doane Beer . Earth Rider Brewery . Saratoga Liquor Co, Inc. . South Shore Brewery . Ursa Minor Brewing . White Winter Winery
Ticketing Policies & Fees
- 5.5% State and local sales tax
- $3 Facility Fee per ticket (facility fee is used for tent, building, and grounds needs)
- 2% Handling Fee per order, up to a maximum of $8
- Purchases made at the venue ticket gate on show night reflect order fees and taxes and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar to expedite the line.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Attendees grant unrestricted rights & licenses for use of their likeness in any form of public broadcast and production, and for promotional purposes.
- Big Top Chautauqua reserves the right to refuse admission or evict anyone from the venue premises due to disorderly behavior without issuing a refund.
- Big Top Chautauqua reserves the right to search all persons, packages, bags, and other items entering venue grounds and/or other properties owned by Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua. The safety of our guests, volunteers, staff, and artists are top priority.
- All venue policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.
Make an annual donation of $125 or more and receive exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, usually a week before the general public. Learn more about the Blue Canvas Club HERE
Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua
32525 Ski Hill Road
Bayfield WI 54814
Must be 21 or over to attend.
Please PRINT YOUR TICKETS and bring them with you to be scanned at the venue entrance gate. We do not recommend relying on WIFI internet service at the gate to view tickets via mobile device. If you would like to be more selective about your seats, please call our box office to purchase tickets at (715) 373-5552.