Big TAP ChautauquaFest | In Honor of Kevin Hunt
Saturday, October 1, 2022 • 1:00 PM
$25 Food Only | $45 All Inclusive
Share This Event:
General Public ticket sales begin Thursday, July 7, 2022 - 12:00PM CT
Spend an afternoon enjoying food & beverage sampling, live music from Hoff Stevens and the Blue Canvas Orchestra, hammerschlagen, and amazing views of Lake Superior and the Apostle Islands.
Launched in 2012 by long-time Big Top Board Member and Vice-President, Bayfield & Cornucopia business leader, and beloved friend Kevin Hunt, Big Tap ChautauquaFest is back at the tent for the first time since 2019. Come enjoy live music from Hoff Stevens and the BCO lead by Molly Otis & Ed Willett for a fittingly raucous mix of pop, bluegrass and rock tunes perfect for drinking, socializing and dancing. Local restaurants present samples of their signature dishes, the Ashwabay Grille puts on the bratwursts and the kraut, while local and regional breweries, wineries, and distilleries offer a variety of their best taps and spirits. Funds raised support Big Top and Mt. Ashwabay operations.
Must be 21+ to attend.
*Plus applicable taxes and fees:
- 5.5% State and local sales tax
- $3 Facility Fee per ticket (facility fee is used for tent, building, and grounds needs)
- 2% Handling Fee per order, up to a maximum of $8
- "All-In Gate Pricing" Purchases at the gate (totaled with taxes and fees) will be rounded up to the nearest dollar to expedite the line
- No refunds or exchanges for any shows
Make an annual donation of $125 or more and receive exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, usually a week before the general public. Learn more about the Blue Canvas Club HERE