Songs and Stories of the Big Lake
Thursday, August 24, 2023 • 7:30PM
$26/Half Price Youth 17 & Under
General Public sale begins Tue, May 16, 2023 - 12:00pm CT
Celebrate the power, majesty, history and wonder of the largest freshwater lake on Earth. Jan Lee and Severin Behnen present original songs and stories of Lake Superior with the Blue Canvas Orchestra. Performances that are strong with heart and humor, along with spectacular big-screen images by Betty Ferris, will immerse you in the life and culture of these storied waters.
Lawn/Grounds Pass (Outside/Uncovered)
- General admission access to grounds. Seating is not provided by the venue. BYO chair or blanket. Weather may impact sight lines. No access to tent seating.
Reserved Seating (Inside/Covered)
- Includes seating provided by the venue inside the tent and covered by structure. Available seating options include 1st tier, 2nd tier, box seating, and table seating.
Ticketing Policies & Fees
*Plus applicable taxes and fees
- 5.5% State and local sales tax
- $3 Facility Fee per ticket (facility fee is used for tent, building, and grounds needs)
- 2% Handling Fee per order, up to a maximum of $8
- "All-In Gate Pricing" Purchases at the gate (totaled with taxes and fees) will be rounded up to the nearest dollar to expedite the line
- No refunds or exchanges for any shows
Ticket holders and attendees are subject the following conditions:
- Attendees grant unrestricted rights & licenses for use of their likeness in any form of public broadcast and production, and for promotional purposes.
- Big Top Chautauqua reserves the right to refuse admission or evict anyone from the venue premises due to disorderly behavior without issuing a refund.
- Big Top Chautauqua reserves the right to search all persons, packages, bags, and other items entering venue grounds and/or other properties owned by Lake Superior Big Top Chautauqua. The safety of our guests, volunteers, staff, and artists are top priority.
- All venue policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.
Make an annual donation of $125 or more and receive exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, usually a week before the general public. Learn more about the Blue Canvas Club HERE